Saturday, April 5, 2008

god's creature - the guys

"guys are like parking lot, all the good ones are taken."
haha. i read this quote earlier this morning. and i think that's kinda true bcause lately there's no GOOD guys has been approaching me. i mean like " mna pegi suma lelaki dlm m'sia ni?" haha.
it's not like i'm desperate in having a bf or anything but i think i've been single long enough. maybe thats bcause of the whole school thang but hey, school's over for me. yea there's like 3 or 4 guys who has beeen close to me and megayat me lately but sumanya mcm kayu. a hard standing still unbendable kayu. well, girls are like phones, we like to be held and talked too, but if u press the wrong button u'll be disconnected! and oh yea, of course it'll be disconnected if u didn't pay ur phone bills. aha. Later (",)

1 comment:

Nadia Zali said...

WTH? Hahaha...good one weh...and yeah, where are those good guys? those guys I 'have' these days seem to drown me...and I don't mean in a good way. *Sigh. I like your metaphors!