Monday, December 15, 2008

which way to cut?

I know it is just one small thing to decide but it is quite important, because that is how my hair gonna be when i'm out, when i go to class, when i am anywhere.

I don't really want to cut it actually. I like myself with long hair but you knoww, long hair are HARD to manage and hair started to fall when it gets too long.

Also, there's some people who tries to help or break me with their opinions. Fiqa said, just get a trim since i look fine with long hair. Jijie want me to cut the hair till the shoulder line with bangs (on forehead bangs). Ema just laugh when i told her about this like it would help. And myself, i think i should just cut the front hair a bit and get a boring layer for the back.

Sooooo, i'll think about this over and over again before really doing it. I want the new look without regretting it later. I sound like a hairfreak now. HA-HA

No comments: